Our NAT network is 192.168.229.0/24. It’s a class C range. Your settings may be different, any other IP range would be fine. It depends on hypervisor used and on its version.
IP addresses used:
- 192.168.229.1 my laptop
- 192.168.229.2 the gateway to my LAN
- 192.168.229.10 the IP of my Citrix ADC (NSIP)
- 192.168.229.11 the IP of my 2nd Citrix ADC in case I want to do active/passive HA (NSIP)
- 192.168.229.20 the IP we will use for backend connections (SNIP)
- 192.168.229.100 onward: IPs for virtual servers (VIPs)